How to make PopCorn when you travel or live in a van, a simple recipe that will delight you Small and Big with only a stove and a pan.
When you travel it is not easy to cook and even less to do small pleasures so we often stop at the supermarket buy one of these packages which we do not really understand the composition.
I do not know about you, but I prefer healthier pleasures. And here is one that is very simple to make in van or camping with only a stove and a pan.
Nothing is easier to do than PopCorn and it’s a treat.
Ingredients for a salad bowl:
- 3 tbs of oil
- 1/3 cup of corn kernels
- Everything you want to add : salt, spicies…
How to make it :
- Heat your oil in a thick-bottomed saucepanon medium heat ;
- Add 3 Corn Kernels ;
- When they pop add the rest of them and cover ;
- Take the saucepan off the heat for 30 secondes ;
- Return the saucepan to the heat ;
- When the corn is popping gently shake the saucepan ;
- When the popping slow for several seconds remove the saucepan from the heat ;
- Dump the pop corn into a bowl ;
- Add whatever you feel like.
My favorite for the moment is with salt and paprika. Yummy!
I love to put it with my nut and dried fruit mix as a snack of the day.
I’ll let you try this PopCorn recipe to make in a van, tent or at home. I am sure you will be delighted.